A few notes about the tailgate for the Rose Bowl:
- We don’t know where we’ll be parked yet, and may not until game day. Rest assured we’ll post plenty of detail on Facebook for you to find us!
- The group is growing – we’d love to have 50 or more people come out and join us, and we think we’re getting close! Don’t forget to invite your friends and RSVP!
- We’re hearing that the lots might open as early as 4am! We probably won’t be out there that early, but you can count on us being set up no later than 9. We’ll update further as we know more.
- We really want to make it in the stadium in time for kick-off! That means we’ll be shutting down by around 1:15pm.
- We also want to make sure we feed everyone, especially those of you that have RSVP’d! Please arrive no later than 11:30am to guarantee that we’ve got food for you. The grills will be shut off no later than 12:30pm, since they need time to cool off before we can pack them up again!
- If you want to park near Toby, please contact us via Facebook! We’d love to plan to meet people before we all head in to park, so we can get as many cars next to each other as possible. We’ll be at the Rose Bowl no later than 8am!